Muscle Cars For Sale In Pennsylvania
- A state in the northeastern US, with a short coastline along Lake Erie in the far northwest; pop. 12,281,054; capital, Harrisburg; statehood, Dec. 12, 1787 (2). Founded in 1682 by William Penn, it became one of the original thirteen states
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- University of Pennsylvania: a university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- Muscle car is a term used to refer to a variety of high performance automobiles. The term refers to American 2-door rear wheel drive mid-size cars equipped with large, powerful, V8s, and sold at an affordable price for street use and drag racing, formally and informally., retrieved on 2008–06–16.
- (Muscle Car) A North American intermediate or mid-sized car produced between 1964 and 1972 (with a few exceptions) with a large displacement V8 engine.
- (Muscle car) A high performance car, typically with a large engine and an intermediate-size body. Muscle cars were the hot cars of the ’60s and early ’70s, though some contemporary vehicles are considered late-model muscle cars
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
Pennsylvania ~ Leetsdale
Leetsdale, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania ~ Carnegie
Carnegie, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.